In Recent News...

Latest breaking news and announcements.

Moderator: ekyo

Postby Ashen » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:48 am

So Wrath came out a month ago. In that time, here's what we've been up to.

Sartharion: Three Drakes

Instead of giving you a description of the fight, I summed up our five nights into this:

Also, congratulations to Gveers on server first Twilight Drake! Nice ride.

In all seriousness, the fight actually was a challenge, and I'd like to throw out a "thanks and wish you could have been there tonight" to Zabulonn, Foziey, Siega, Necrojester, Hezlo, Jonn and anyone else who helped us out over the last couple days and couldn't make it tonight. All in all, a solid effort.

The Other Stuff

We killed some other bosses too.

And The Last Month...

Well, we haven't had an update in awhile. Here's what we kept ourselves busy with. With Wrath coming out, we started to level and soon enough, decided to go back in and finish what we started. What was insanely challenging at 70, became more or less a joke at 80. But we still managed to get a Moll-E down and break in the new mounts appropriately. (November 21, 2008)

(Jonn slept through this too)

And here are a few gems from the last few weeks.

As it stands, we're done until Ulduar so I don't expect too many updates over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Last edited by Ashen on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashen
WTF?

Postby gloryforixseal » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Good news is, well get some nice software tweaks with the new version, bad news is well still have to keep our eyes pealed for the spam accounts that are allready created. Ill let you all know when the update is complete.
gloryforixseal
nubsauce

Postby Joeness » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 pm

gloryforixseal wrote:
QUOTE (gloryforixseal @ Jun 15 2009, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good news is, well get some nice software tweaks with the new version, bad news is well still have to keep our eyes pealed for the spam accounts that are allready created. Ill let you all know when the update is complete.

OK TANK U
Joeness
forum is my home page

Return to News & Announcements