[AFP]: Sunday, August 29, 2010

Organize PVE/PVP PUGs.

[AFP]: Sunday, August 29, 2010

Postby Ashen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Goals and Changes
This last week we managed to still clear the full ICC in a little bit over 3 hours. We started late, however, and were slowed down because of rampant no shows and afk's. Those that have explained to me what happened will be allowed to go. I'm willing to give second chances. That being said, those who decide to no show and don't approach me will not be brought again.

Furthermore, this week I will be going harsh on parses. I will be cutting people out so we can continue pushing for 11/12 Heroics. This means that we need to solidify our healing core, need to round out our synergy and buffs, and need people who can also dual spec for healing, for fights like Dreamwalker and Sindragosa. I will most likely try to cut down to six solid healers.

Expectations:
I want consistent, motivated people. Everyone will be on an equal slate, with performance deciding your ability to return or get loot. I recommend doing everything you can for our success, as it will help you and also help to ensure a raid spot. Become an asset (professions, consumables, preparedness). We will do hard modes. Viable and well played off specs are a huge boon, and will help to get you into raids. The idea is to be a solid, reliable run that carries into Cataclysm.

** Approaching me with solutions to your mistakes from last run is a great way to get yourself into the next run. **

This is the parse from last week's run (Full run): http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/84873/

Please refer to that to improve! Again, I am not interested in taking people who are a liability to our performance.

Goals for this week's run:
One shot repeat kills of all completed Heroics this far. This includes last week's progression (Saurfang and Blood Prince Council). Attempts for Lady Deathwhisper and Professor Putricide. If we're able to down them, that will be great, but the key is to make solid progress if nothing else.Faster overall clear. Hopefully we can start on time, and also include Ruby Sanctum this week.We need stronger healers and if possible, I'd like to have some of our healers boasting offspecs. This is mainly for Professor Putricide where we might want to slightly underheal to meet certain DPS checks. If you have an offspec that is EFFECTIVE, then we'll have a win/win situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth Run: Sunday, August 29, 2010. Invites @6:30 PM, Pull @7:00 PM EST

Note: The roster is a work in progress. I will try to have a finalized draft by THURSDAY. Sign ups after that point can and will be considered. If you aren't on there yet, it doesn't mean I won't add you on later. I may still be analyzing performance.

Tanks:
1.) Ensha
2.) Leafenstein
3.) Rawb (Retribution / Protection)

Healers:
1.) Awbs
2.) Holyhawtness
3.) Orixx (OR Ellunora)
4.) Telethar
5.) Fathercliff
6.) Discordio

Reserve / Additional Slots:
    x.)
    x.)
    x.)

Melee DPS: (Looking for one more DPS with GOOD healing offspec!)
1.) Kehrsyn (Retribution / Holy)
2.) Treewa (Or Squap, or Moonkin?)
3.) Uoyredrum (Fury) [color="orange"](Shadowmourne Shard Collector)[/color]
4.) Zippykat (Assassination)
5.) Diebyme
6.) Mórrígan (Unholy / Frost)
7.) Pubix (Frost)

x.) Kaotic (Please be on / around)
    x.) Agoleslol
    x.)
    x.)

Ranged DPS: (Looking for one more DPS with GOOD Healing Offspec!)
1.) Tomage
2.) Khanrad
3.) Zerrin
4.) Kronixx
5.) Abhorrent
6.) Pilkington
7.) Oversky
8.) Jaxter

x.) Kriptonite
    x.) Velix
    x.)
    x.)
Last edited by Ashen on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ashen
WTF?

Postby Pikmin III » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Pilkington Da First
Pikmin III
super troll

Postby Abhorrent » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Abhorrent
As long as I can get out of my shift at work, I'm in.
Abhorrent
nubsauce

Postby Conrad » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Khanrad - Arcane mage http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...&cn=Khanrad

Interested and experienced with 11/12 hard modes, would really enjoy becoming a part of this run on my mage and can make 100% attendance.

Attended on the 22nd, feel I did decently if not let me know how I can improve.
Conrad
nubsauce

Postby Sephriguor » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm up for this again. I'll have my mage and shadow priest available. Take your pick it doesn't matter much to me. Attended the 22nd.

Zerrin - Shadow http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...e&cn=Zerrin

Sephriguor - Fire http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...p;cn=Sephriguor
Last edited by Sephriguor on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sephriguor
nubsauce

Next

Return to PUGs