CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

Latest breaking news and announcements.

Moderator: ekyo

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

Postby Ados » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:42 am

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

AMEN!~

In preparation for Archimonde, I was asked if I knew anyone that could help us. For a moment I was lost, but I knew a strong and independent woman that needed no man and I raced to snapchat to cash in a favor. RuPaul accepted my request and with her guidance taught us strength, grace, and how to sissy our walk back from wipes. After nights of brutal low percent wipes on Archimonde, Ru looked down at us and said “Bitch, you need to get stronger!”. So we did as any collective group of white boys would when yelled at by a beautiful goddess and sheepishly obeyed without question.

Simply put, this tier was amazing. We continued our momentum from Gorefiend and mowed down every single boss up through Mannoroth, where our wills and spirits were put into question. For a second we doubted ourselves, but ended up believing in the us that believes in Pie Chart and downed the penultimate boss of this tier. We rode the hype train for Archimonde and roflstomped phases 1 & 2, but were thoroughly tested in phase 3. Personally, never has a boss demanded such a high level of constant focus for the entire 10 minutes of the encounter. We are exhausted, but we are also victorious.

I'd also like to thank all those that we didn't have room for on the kill. You all contributed heavily to our progression and made this kill possible. A huge shoutout to Di, Thørazine, Valorknight, Dravi, Glucklich, Albimoo, Patty, Ridonc, Shakyra, and Basson.

And of course, a pie chart of Pie Chart through the second half of this tier.

PS. Fuck you Schril
Ados
super troll

Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

Postby Nicolaa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:32 am

Link mannoroth screen shot in this thread as well
Nicolaa
forum is my home page

Postby Phíl » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Big shout out to my mentor senpai Ados for teaching me the ways of the mistweaver-kun this tier, and also vocally carrying phase 3 and 4. Could not have done it without every individuals effort, but big personal up's to the officer's for impressive teamwork and keeping us in line for progression. Kanjar Nico Teletha Ados Moruff, you guys are an unstoppable squad.

Ps I love you all, especially u marozzi (come down a channel and keep talking *fapfap) :liar:
Phíl
casual

Postby Akina » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:23 pm

AMENO!
Akina
semi troll

Postby Kanjar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:38 pm

So proud of you guys :cry:
Kanjar
super troll