And then we doubled it.

Latest breaking news and announcements.

Moderator: ekyo

And then we doubled it.

Postby Kanjar » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Alright, alright, alright...!!!!

It's been a while, but here we are! When I stepped into Emerald Nightmare this tier, it felt really weird. Actually, I felt unlike I've ever felt before. Normally, when you step into a new raid tier - you have this feeling that your character is as ready as it can be and yet that's not how things felt this time around. I felt like my character could be infinitely better and to some of us, that's a good thing whereas to others, it's very unappealing.

Taking on these heavy changes to availability of content, people went hard. Really hard. More than I ever imagined they would and for that I am immensely proud of us. As usual, the competition is stiff - the beginning of an expansion marks the return of veterans and guilds reform or increase their commitment to raiding in order to come out on top. For us, we dropped a few ranks in the US-wise but improved our World rankings so kudos to US guilds for that.

Lastly shout out to Ariyannah, Dravi, :kappa: Laugh, Mcrofls, Pikmin, Ducez and Ekyo for their contribution!

Kanjar
super troll

Re: And then we doubled it.

Postby Dance » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:21 am

So little impact on the fight that I got mentioned in the people that didn't get to come in. This is a whole new level of Is Dance AFK? :kappa:
Dance
casual

Postby Phíl » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Get on my level Ados
Phíl
casual

Postby Ashen » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:25 am

Congratulations guys! A solid start to an expansion, agree with what you wrote. Great Pie Chart.

Good luck on the next tier!
Ashen
WTF?

Return to News & Announcements